Sunday 5 November 2017

Athletics Reflections

Some Athletics reflections by Room 8 and 9 students

I heard lots of cheering
I saw lots of moving
I felt so scared
I wondered if i would come first
I heard lots of yelling
I saw the mat  
I felt fine
I wondered if i would make it over the bar

By Oliver

I heard the trees swishing in the air as well as birds chirping
I saw boys racing as hard as they could to get the first place card.
I felt as i was leaning back and forth my heart was pounding.
I wondered if  I would win.

I heard mums and dads talking and  cheering their kids on.
I saw people throwing the discus into the air slicing the clouds in half.
I felt my heart racing as i was running.
I wondered how will this end good or bad.

By Reagan

I heard cheering .
I saw the finish line.
I felt nerve-racking.
I wondered if i was going to win.

I hear people saying "is he going to make it?"
I saw people staring at me like a wombat.
I felt butterflies in my stomach if I get a 3 or 2.
I wondered if i was going to make it.

By Isaac

I Heard cheering  footsteps behind me.
I saw people in front of me.
I felt nervous.
I wondered if I ran under 2 minutes.

I heard the rake scratching the sand
I saw the pit in front of me
I felt awesome
I wondered if I will jump to 3

By William

I heard people cheering for me.
I saw a long bar.
I felt like I was going fail.
I wondered if I would make it.

I heard my heart beating
I saw the finish line
I felt so nervous
I wondered if my legs would take me there

By Simon

I heard  the blocks bang together
I saw parents on the sideline
I felt nervous
I wondered if i would slip on the grass

I heard people's hearts racing
I saw the parents watching
I felt like i would not  make it
I wondered if i would win

By Magdalene


No comments:

Post a Comment